Thursday, September 22, 2005

where for art thou romeo...?

Much hecticness occurring today on the work front...preparation for big board meeting tomorrow, most dull indeed. Then, just as i thought the day was ending, mad rush occurred to proof and edit the aforementioned dvd result of my film-editing skills...I was rather pleased with the result, when suddenly my boss enquires "why haven't we got any Montague/Capulet footage"? Well, I look at him quizzically while rapidly reviewing my (admittedly limited) knowledge of ballet. Having convincingly reassured myself that I am clearly the saner one in the room I supply my justification for the glaring lack of shakespearean family feudal action - "because it's a dvd of bloody swan lake". The room was remarkably quiet thereafter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home