Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Better late than never...

So Happy Christmas, Merry New Year n' all that jazz to all and sundry out there! I'm not entirely sure how it has got to be the 23rd of January already, and am even less sure what exactly has occurred since my last post, but here we are...well and truly immersed in all things 2007...

Having been back at the office for a whole week after our Christmas break, I then took a week off (from which I have just returned) in order to go and stay with the illustrious winchursts and (very) eagerly await the arrival of their latest addition to the family!

I arrived, ready for action, last Saturday, whereupon we went out for lunch and Isabel very amusingly encountered the fun of jelly for one of the first times. Sunday graced us with sunshine and blue sky, so we set out for Marwell Zoo, where Isabel managed to be briefly interested by the mingus before deciding that it was far more fun to take advantage of the freedom to run around like a loon and proceeded to ignore the rest of the animal inhabitants - meanwhile Kate and I got suitably excited by giraffes, meerkats and pygmy hippos amongst others!

Monday saw Daddy Winchurst have to go to work, whilst Kate, Isabel and myself were ladies who lunched, and Kate squeezed in a pre-op haircut whilst Is and I took advantage of the nearby playground...

Nothing much happened on Tuesday, unless you count the birth of my very beautiful new god daughter-to-be, who has been name Molly Rebecca...


The rest of the week passed in a blur of Isabel, Molly and general Winchurst filled loveliness, during which, thanks to Isabel, I have now become an expert on Dora the Explorer amongst other intellectual viewing options!

Now sadly I'm back in London, back at work, and devoid of small people.... :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home