Tuesday, May 09, 2006

And now for something completely different...

This weekend I spent most of my time chasing an 8metre tall elephant around the streets of central london....and absolutely amazing it was too! This spectacle was provided courtesy of the amazingly talented French company, Royal de Luxe. The sight of their giant puppets instantly reduced the massive crowds, myself included, into wide eyed, grinning, manic fools (in a good way!). The puppets told the Jules Verne story of 'The Sultan's Elephant'; a sultan who commissions a giant time travelling elepant (as you do) to track down a girl he keeps dreaming of... I took hundreds of pics, but for now, until I get round to posting on flickr, here are a few to give you a vague idea......








1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

I FLIPPING MISSED THIS!!!!
You!!!!

9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home