Wednesday, February 08, 2006

whales!

its pouring with rain outside, so I have temporarily taken refuge in the local internet cafe...

I found my sea food last night, and have decided that when I'm old and rich I'm going to spend my days in Kaikoura eating seafood by the sea and drinking wine from the local vineyard, as it was all superb!

Went whale watching this morning, which was awesome - there is no guarantee you get to see whales, and they average 1 or 2 per trip generally, but we saw 3, and it was spectacular! Also went round the coast line and saw fur seals, and dusky dolphins - was a veritable sea-life fest!

Have got a few cool pics which I'll try to get up soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

I can't tell where you are yet......the messages aren't getting through.....x

9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home