Friday, January 20, 2006

whale of a time...?


During my imminent trip to New Zealand, I was planning on going whale watching in Kaikoura. It would now, however, seem that I needn't bother, and can infact stroll down to the Thames as a convenient alternative.

Possibly my favourite comment is "It is a very long way from home and we don't know why it has ended up here". This has to me more than a slight suggestion that it is believed the whale may have consciously decided to arrive - perhaps it is an undercover agent, or the new wave of terrorist....or perhaps it merely fancied a spot of shopping and some lunch in town?

I am also awaiting with interest to see how they 'persuade' it to swim back out....

watch this space

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
Days til I fly to New Zealand: 11

3 Comments:

Blogger jazzshark said...

so is that 11 sleeps or 12....?

7:24 pm  
Blogger jimbobwoof said...

all very interesting - but what book have you decided to read?

9:37 am  
Blogger Lizzy said...

RIP whale.
xxxxxxx

11:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home