Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Shhh...

am being very naughty this evening and skiving off from a party i am supposed to be at - instead I am hiding in my flat, wrapping oodles of christmas pressies and preparing to watch 'lost'...

in my defence its been a hectice few days/weeks/months and this is my only 'free' evening to do aforementioned present wrapping if said presents are to be ready in time for the day itself (although I do have an extra day as my christmas day this year is infact boxing day, as I shall be wearing my stage manager hat for Crisis on the actual christmas day...)

this weekend I managed to survive the sbc xmas party, which starred the lovely brenda and band...


...plus a very drunken phonecall to the shark as we all miss(ed) her terribly...saturday was recovery and house-cleaning day, then sunday it was off to Crisis meeting followed by brief christmas shopping before heading off to soj in evening...

the the lovely laydee came round for tea on monday, which was very splendid, and most helpful as we tweaked my cv, which has now been sent off to the relevant person, so all cross your fingers now please!

and now to lost...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home