Sunday, November 06, 2005

hurrah!

Finally, after over a month, the flat is now fully wi-fi'd up, broadband is fully functional, and there is much rejoicing!
Less importantly all server problems at work are now fixed too...

Friday night was very splendid - fire works aplenty in Brockwell Park...:









This was followed by chilli (made by my own fair hand!) and wine for all back at the flat...there ended up being triple the number of poeple we were expecting, but hey, that's all part of the fun!

Live music supplied last night by the fabulous white stripes who were on top form in their eccentric way- tempted to go again tonight but sensibly should have a night in methinks...

Anyway, off shopping in Brixton with Bec now....ensuring I'm back in time for Lost ofcourse!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh no. I love chilli. I thought the invite was pre fireworks. I was well late.
x

7:47 pm  
Blogger Catster said...

Oh dear...I hereby promise to make you a personal chilli to compensate in the near future! I have to say, it was rather a fine one! Let me know when you're free!

xx

8:48 pm  
Blogger purplemafling said...

Wish I'd been there! No fireworks here.....xxx

9:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home