Thursday, October 27, 2005

'i predict a riot'

apologies for the shocking amount of time that has elapsed since my last post...life has somewhat overtaken me over the past week or so, plus, thanks to the general sluggishness of homechoice, we still heven't got broadband sorted in our flat yet (tho is happening on Tuesday, allegedly)...

Joan Armatrading gig was superb, and my friend played/sang brilliantly....much general drunkeness and messiness occurred at the party after. Just about recovered in time for sunday lunch with Bec and her parents, who were most lovely...

Last weekend was spent doing SOJ at Hammersmith, working on some awful children's show....aaaaargh, whilst accidentally going to a party on saturday night in between...

Much good news this week as my friend's biopsy results came back clear, so we are off to see the Kaiser Chiefs at Brixton Academy this evening to celebrate...hurrah!

And to backtrack to the whole Christmas rant thing briefly, whilst in Hammersmith last weekend I spotted the first Christmas tree of the year in a pub - needless to say, despite being in search of a watering hole we refused to go in in protest. I sadly did not have my camera with me, but should I get a chance I shall supply photographic evidence soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home