Friday, November 18, 2005

A big thank you...

...to codenamelizzy for inspiring me into an early morning saunter into Brockwell Park, as I've had the loveliest start to my day for a long time - her blog is in no way lying in description...and Lizzy - you should feel very honoured cos I wouldn't leave the warmth of my bed at that time of the morning for just anyone!

I tried, as requested, to capture the scene, and failed somewhat, but here's probably my favourite of the attempts...
- the others can be seen here...sadly I had to go back and shower before the blue sky appeared...

What did also strike me about the park this morning was the lack of jogging types - not one did I see in the 20mins or so I was out there...clearly fairweather joggers populate our fair neighbourhood!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Wow.
I MUST buy a camera.
Cat thanks so much - I thought I'd get a slap in the chops.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home