Tuesday, November 29, 2005

in a new york minute...

have just survived first day back at work upon return from the land of shark, where she and her TH looked after me most splendidly - she beat me to blogging about it, tho I think she had a distinct unfair advantage given I was on a different contintent from my laptop at the time...

Anyway, suffice to say, I had an absolutely amazing time; all contraband was successfully delivered (with not a bag search in sight and only a 1.5 hour queue at immigration to impede arrival) the empire state building was successfully scaled in express time, sights were seen, bridges crossed, stores shopped in, suitcases filled, and much fine food and music were enjoyed, not to mention the new Harry Potter movie - not bad going for a short (almost) 5 day trip!

Couple of pics below:



others at usual spot, here

and so its now back to dreary sharkless London (the
model version looked far more welcoming!) and I know its a cliche, but where has the year gone?! I renewed my monthly oyster doodah today and realised it lasts until after Christmas - most scary! They just don't make time like they used to...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Really very very jealous re : Atlantic sun pic.
x

9:07 pm  
Blogger Bloominjools said...

Who am I supposed to go and see Harry Potter with now then? Harrumph!

3:22 pm  
Blogger Catster said...

it was very good, and I will more than happily watch it again, and again, and again...

xx

1:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home