Tuesday, January 03, 2006

welcome to 2006...

Well, New Year has come and gone - very happy 2006 wishes to those of you I have not yet had contact with...
Had a very pleasant NY Day evening, which was spent cooking a roast duck feast for the flatmates and Laydee...who arrived bearing a veritable plethora of fabulous giftiness...

Thanks to her I am now firmly engrossed in 'Northern Lights' (halfway through already!)....and am enjoying it hugely...

On the downside, 2006 hasn't started so splendidly, as discovered today that some nasty person has been using my account details and managed tro spend practically all my NZ spending money for me.....grrrrr! So most of this morning was spent cancelling cards with my bank - well I s'pose its one way to ensure I stay in this week - all the more time to read! Every cloud n' all that...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home