Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'm back!

And indeed have been for nearly a week, but have also been manically busy combined with sleep deprived, which is not a complimentary combination to blogging...
New Zealand was absolutely amazing, and at some point I will get round to posting some photos and updates of what I got up to...

But for now its bath and bed as have just got back from working on X-Factor Live - NOT a pleasant experience!

PS to Steve - Sorry I missed last recycle collective, but if I'd turned up I would have been that embarrassing snoring person asleep in the corner! I promise faithfully to reclaim my groupy status at the next one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleeping is a more than acceptable response at RC gigs - in fact, with some of the music, it's expected...

see you soon, lovely Cat!

10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home